It often happens that you misplace or lose your ATM card because of some theft or while travelling. In such a scenario, the first and the foremost thing to be done is to inform the bank about the loss so that no one can take advantage of your belonging. It is important to write a formal letter to the bank informing about your lost ATM card which includes all important information like the card number, the amount of money in the account. Do not forget to ask for a replacement so that you can resume using the account without any hassles.
Learn to draft a customized and formal letter using the sample given below. Make the best use of this sample to write to bank and save further losses.
Format of Letter to The Bank Informing The Lost of Your ATM Card
52 3rd Block
26th June, 2014
1234 Park Avenue
Sub: Loss of ATM Card
This is to inform you that I recently lost or misplaced my ATM Card which is connected with my savings account with A/c No.: 02/123456. The lost card bore the number 1234 1234 1234 1234. I request you to please cancel that card and issue me a replacement card as early as possible. I also request you to freeze this card so that no transactions can be made under any circumstances.
I would really appreciate your prompt attention to my request. In case you have any questions or doubts concerning this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can call me anytime at 012-2323653.
Top File Download:
- how to write a letter to bank manager for request a new atm card
- application for lost atm card
- how to write application for atm card
- atm card missing letter format
- how to write a letter to bank manager for atm card missing
- atm card missing letter
- letter to bank manager for atm card
- application formats to deactivate atm card
- application for missing atm
- application for lost my atm card