Ledger balance account conformation is made to seek confirmation from the respective bank on the issue of ensuring the balance details of an account of a company. Generally, the letter is written by the managing director of a concerned company and it is addressed to the account manager of the bank. It is a request letter to write a conformation certificate in respect of the ledger balance of a company. The certificate is an essential document, which is required by the income tax. The confirmation letter should mention the credit/debit balance of a company and the date of issuing this letter. To make the data valid in the ledger balance confirmation letter, the signature of the account manager of the concerned bank is needed.
Click Here To Download Ledger Balance Confirmation Letter Format
Top File Download:
- ledger confirmation letter
- confirmation of accounts format
- format of balance confirmation letter
- ledger confirmation format in excel
- ca certificate of balance confirmation
- format for ledger confirmation
- HOW TO REPLY LEETER FOR CONFIRMATION OF BALANCES
- ledger confirmation format for vat audit
- ledger confirmation mail format
- legder balance confirmation format
CAN WE TAKE INPUT OF GST IN AUG-18 IF INVOICE DATE IS MAY-18?