Authorization letter is a formal letter written in order to give someone else the authority to act on behalf. There are authorization letters for different purposes like for collecting documents, for processing the documents or for signing the papers etc. Writing authorization letter to bank for signing authority is a formal way of informing the bank about authorizing someone else to sign on your behalf.
Here is a sample format for authorization letter addressing the bank manager in context of signing authority. This is a simple letter format which can be customized as per your requirement.
Points to Keep in Mind in an Authorization Letter
- Keep it simple and short
- Include the purpose with clarity
- Include contact details for further clarification
- Address it to the right person
Sample Authorization Letter for Signing Authority to Bank
6/42 Sec 3, Jawahar Nagar
The Bank Manager
State Bank of India,
Jawahar Nagar, Delhi
Sub: Authorization Letter for Signing Authority
This is an authorization letter authorizing my son, Mr. Suresh Gupta to be signing authority on all my bank related documents from today till 10th February, 2017.
I would like to inform you that I am going out on a holiday with my wife to USA for this duration and therefore, I will not be present here to sign the documents for my company’s bank account with your prestigious bank.
In case, you require any further details in context of this authorization letter, please feel free to write to me at [email protected] You may also call me at 9898981111 as my India number will be functional.
Top File Download:
- signing authority letter
- signing authority template for partnership
- adding signing authority letter
- sample letter of consent to authorise signatory to a bank
- letter of direction for signing authority
- authority to disclose form example british banking association
- banking resolution with signing authorities
- 5 partners in company signing authority to bank format
- signing authority with bank
- AMA Request for Additional Check Signing Authority