A sale deed of house property is created between the buyer and seller for the purchase and sale of an agreed agricultural land, Plot or resale of flat. Initially a draft sale deed of immovable property is created. When both the parties agree to the terms and conditions, a simple sale deed format is created and both the parties enter into an agreement for sale of land with down payment. An advocate should be able to draft a clear agreement stating explicitly all the terms and conditions including the payment details.
A sale of plot Download this format if you are Deed for Sale of Plot. The format comes in Microsoft Word Doc.
Sale Deed for a Plot of Land Format
This Sale Agreement is made at ______ on _______,
Between:-___________ (hereinafter called the seller/s) of the first party. AND
__________ (hereinafter called the purchaser/s) of the second party.
The first party is/are the owner of residential property/ plot no: ______.
The first party has agreed to sell the plot to the second party for a total consideration of ______ on this terms and conditions hereinafter given: –
1. The first party has received ______ by cash/ Cheque/D.D. No. ______, dt______, as an earnest/advance amount and balance payment of ______ will be paid by the purchaser on or before______ at the time of execution of sale deed before the Sub Registrar, ______.
2. If the ______ second party fails to pay the balance amount as decided, the advance will be foregone, and if the first party does not execute the sale deed for any reason in favor of buyer /s or in the name of his/her/their nominees within the stipulated time, the seller will be held responsible to pay double of the amount given as advance.
3. The seller has to clear all the dues on the property before executing the sale deed.
4. The buyer/s will have to execute the sale deed or transfer the said plot in his/her own name or in the name of his/her nominee.
5. The sale deed expenses or transfer charges will be paid by the buyer/s.
6. At the time of the final payment, the seller has to hand over the clear and vacant possession of the above said property to the buyer at the time of final payment/Execution of Sale Deed.
7. The seller has to assure the buyer that the agreed plot is free from all sorts of encumbrances, like mortgage, gift, sale, lien, lease agreement, decree, injunction, suit, etc.
8. Both the parties have to agree that they abide by the terms and conditions of the above stated conditions.
Both the parties have to sign before the witnesses on the said day and date and year.