To manage the finances of your company in an organized manner and to keep your accounts in place, you must send monthly or quarterly statements to your customers, asking them to make the due payments and settle their account from time to time. Here is a format which helps you accomplish this task in a very easy manner.
Use the sample given below to draft a customized letter sending a statement of account and also asking for payment in a formal manner. It is a short and informative letter written by one business to another.
Sample Letter Format
567 Park Street
Date: 26th June, 2014
B 15 6th Block
Attention : PAYMENT DUE
Please find our Statement of Account enclosed with the letter for the month of March 2014. This is to bring to your notice that your payment for the month of March stands due. We request you to please settle the payment at the earliest. We would be really happy if you would send us a cheque to clear the due payment.
Top File Download:
- statement of account letter
- sending statement of account email
- Statement of Account mail
- STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT EMAIL
- payment statement of account
- statement of account email sample
- email statement wording
- attached is your AR statement sample language
- sample letter of statement of account
- sending statement of account