If you have received a notice from Income Tax department under Section 221(1) for a certain demand then you must respond to this notice is a formal manner. This notice should express your acceptance of the demand raised or else seek rectification of the same, if you feel that the demand raised in the notice is unfair. Whatever is the situation, you are suppose to respond to the notice, including essential details in it.
Here is a sample to Indian Income Tax notice under Section 221(1) which you can use as reference to create a personalized reply, specific to your conditions.
You May Like Also Income Tax Notices
Top File Download:
- 221 1 of income tax act
- NOTICE UNDER SECTION 221(1) OF INCOME TAX CT
- notice under section 221(1) income tax
- notice under section 221 1
- notice under 221 1 of income tax
- letter format to BMC notice reply property tax
- incom tax section 221 (1)
- appeal in income tax under section 221
- appeal format agt notice under section 221 (1) under income tax
- U/S 221(1) INCOME TAX 1961