It is extremely important that you have correct contact number and email submitted with Income Tax Department. If you need to have your contact details or email changed then for that you need to write a formal letter informing the department to change these details for you.
Give below is a sample letter format for changing email and mobile number in income tax department. Use this template to create a customized letter for yourself.
Sample Letter to Change Contact Details in Income Tax Department
Income Tax Department
Sub: Request for address and contact change for Mukta Medicines Pvt. Ltd.
We are writing this letter to request you to change the address and contact details of our company M/s Mukta Medicines Pvt. Ltd. This is because we have shifted from our previous location to a new one and therefore, we request you to please update our current address in your records for any communication in future. Here is our new address:
Name: Mukta Medicines Pvt Ltd
Address: 54, Richard’s Tower, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
Email ID: email@example.com
We would also like to request you to please send a confirmation of the same for our records. We expect that you will change these details at the earliest to avoid any confusion in future.
In case of any further details, please contact on the number shared above.
Mukta Medicines Pvt Ltd
Top File Download:
- changing contact details for income tax login india
- formal email to change details
- letter for details updation of group mobile numbers
- how to write mail for it department change password
- emaid id change official letter
- EXCEL FORMAT FOR KEEPING gST USER ID AND PASSWORD OF PARTIES
- application for correction of email id
- change in scst letter
- Application letter for upadation of GST number to the client
- An official letter seeking correction in address