You are keeping extremely busy and you have no time to visit the bank in person to collection the ATM PIN number for your credit or debit card then you can surely send someone else to do the needful. But remember that you send along a formal authorization letter to the bank for collection of ATM PIN on your behalf. This is extremely important or else the bank will never hand your PIN number to anyone else as it is very confidential information.
Given below is a formal authorization sample letter to bank to collect ATM PIN on your behalf. Customize this template to use it in a personalized manner.
Sample Authorization Letter To Bank to Collect ATM PIN Number
E-6, Bali Nagar, Raja Garden
Sub: Authorization Letter for Collection of ATM PIN number
I, Amit Gupta, maintain a savings account with your prestigious bank under my name, with account number 123-456-789. I received a call from your branch asking me to collect the ATM PIN.
I regret that I will not be able to come and collect it in person as I am not keeping well. And therefore, I authorize Mrs. Preeti Gupta, my wife, to collect the PIN number on my behalf.
I request you to issue my ATM PIN to her and in case you have any doubts, please feel free to get in touch with me at 98989898.
Other Letter Related of Bank
- Request Letter to Bank for Activate SMS Alert Service
- Application Letter for Business Loan to Bank Manager
- Formal Authorization Letter for Signing Authority to Bank
Top File Download:
- atm authorization letter
- application to bank manager for atm issued to my wifr
- authorised letter for ATM card
- authorization letter atm card and pin
- authority letter to bank for collecting debit card
- Authority letter ATM PIN
- sample authorization letter to activate atm
- ATm author
- application to the bank manager regarding collecting of atm card
- application letter for collection of atm card