A director consent letter is produced when an individual is taking a position as the director of a company. This letter is a legal document that serves as a note of consent of the newly appointed director. For any company, this letter is a mandatory thing before appointing a director. In this letter, the consent is recorded as per the law regarding field where the concerned person clarifies details related to the field of interest.
The content of the form is different slightly for the private and public sector and changes with the law of the states. The concerned person gives his consent to act as a director of the respective company and the statement is stated according to the various sections of the companies act. The person certifies himself as per the sections under the same act. Along with the statement, the person also presents the personal details that include a director identification number, name and address of the applicant, email id and an identification proof. The form should be signed by the applicant with mentioning the date. For your use, you can download the file here.
Top File Download:
- director consent letter
- consent from director
- consent to act as a director letter
- declaration of eligibility director
- director consent to act letter
- directors letter of consent to act as director
- FORMAT OF WRITTEN CONSENT OF NEW DIRECTOR FOR APPOINTMENT
- how to draft CONSENT TO ACT AS DIRECTOR
- SAmple letter for revival of Disqualification of Director