Budget Approval Request Letter is written in order to get the budget for your project or department approved from the management or supervisor. The request letter format for budget approval is quite simple but requires to be written in a professional manner. The Sample letter for budget approval also serves as a formal record of permission for purchasing products or equipment for the office or factory. The request letter for budget can also be for a party at the place of work or sample letter of request for approval to purchase something new for the workplace.
This post includes important tips to keep in mind while writing a request letter for budget approval along with the sample format for the same.
Writing Tips for a Budget Approval Request Letter
Keep in mind the following tips for budget approval request letter:
- Always address the letter to the right person along with using the right job title and name.
- Do not forget to attach the budget with your letter or if you have already submitted it then include the reference to the submission in the first paragraph.
- Mention what all the budget intends to cover by briefly describing the event or the project for which it is.
- Make sure that you justify your budget in order to convince that you deserve the budget approval.
- If needed then you must also include the timeline of the project or the event in the letter.
- Always include your contact details before ending your letter.
- Make sure that you have kept the tone polite and professional.
- Look for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes before sending the letter.
Budget Approval Request Letter Format, Template & Example
Date: June 04, 2022
Mr. Anthony Gibbs
Sub: Regarding budget approval request for upcoming marketing event.
Dear Mr. Gibbs,
The purpose of writing this letter is to submit the budget for “University Marketing Program” for approval. The budget includes all the expenses for the upcoming event which is due to be conducted in the months of June 2022 and July 2022 across all the colleges and universities in New York and California.
The copy of the budget has been attached with the letter for your reference. I would request you to please review the budget at your convenience and please share if there are any changes required to be made in the same. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 9898989898.
And if the budget does not require any further corrections then please approve the same before June 8th, 2022 so that I can have it implemented by Accounts Department.
Thanking in advance.
Other Related Letter Format, Template and Example
Letter Request for Extension of Time for Document Submission
Budget Modification Request Letter
Website Development Project Budget Template
Marketing Budget Excel Template
Loan Approval Letter Sample
Request Letter to Close Current Bank Account Format
Payment Release Request Letter Format
Request Letter for Tax Exemption from Sales