It often happens that the account balance of some of your customers exceeds the credit limit. It is the duty of your company to inform these customers about their exceeding limits. Learn to frame a professional letter notifying the customer about the exceeding credit limit and asking them to make a quick payment. There is a professionally designed template to help you accomplish this task. Use this sample as a base and draft your own letter in a short, sweet and informative manner.
Format for Letter Notifying Customer about Exceeding of Credit Limit
567 Park Street
Date: 26th october, 2014
B 15 6th Block
Dear Ms. Alice,
RE : EXCEEDING OF CREDIT LIMIT
We would like to bring your notice that as per your company’s statement, the last balance of your account shows a debit of $ 15,000. This shows that you have exceeded the credit limit of $ 30,000.
Hereby, we would appreciate if you would remit us a cheque at your earliest convenience to bring that balance within the allowed credit limits.
Top File Download:
- Over credit limit letter
- credit terms letter to customer
- exceeded credit limit letter
- over credit limit letter to customer
- Credit limit letter to the customer
- YOU REACHED YOUR CREDIT LIMIT LETTER
- credit limit exceeded curtisy email template
- credit card over the limit notification
- client emaila bout credit limit
- advising a customer they have reached their credit limit