Paying income tax on regular basis is highly mandatory as it may keep the owner of a company safe from legal troubles. Of course, it is the right of the government to get tax amount and use it for the development of the nation. A professional tax payment letter format to the income tax officer talks about minor corrections in the calculation of taxes in Challan and requesting them for considering the essentialities. Certainly, sending a rectification request letter format is the right and formal way of settling the government related matters. It enables the authorities to look into the matter as quickly as possible.
Format of the Letter:
Dated: Nov 23th, 2018
The Income Tax officer (TDS)
Ward 5 (2)/ Range-4
Anamalai Road, Chennai
Subject: Correction in the Challan No. 2437658
I have received a Challan No. 2437658, which has slight errors in the calculation of taxes on the products sold by me. The tax amount of calculated tax on the yearly sale totals to Rs. 12642 and the amount from your end are finalized as Rs. 15145. So, it is important to make corrections in the Challan issued to me, so that I can make timely payment and submit my tax report too.
I am enclosing the copy of Challan prepared by our company with details on exact calculation over taxes. Please have a look and do the needful as soon as possible. I shall be highly obliged by your support.
Thanks and Regards,
Art Design Solutions Pvt Ltd
Top File Download:
- TDS challan correction letter format
- tds challan correction letter
- make correction in professional tax challan
- letter to income tax officer for correction
- income tax challan request letter
- how to draft a letter to ao officier to change the TAN in the challan remitted
- correction in professional tax challan
- CHALLAN CORRECTION LETTER BEFORE AO
- bank account minor to major letter format
- applicatio letter format for challan