Though CA in itself is a complete and rigorous course but in this competitive world, more is less. You need to stay ahead and look for more course that you can opt for to have a brighter future and better salary and also a better exposure to the international requirements. Whatever be the reason, opting for courses after CA for high salary and better career will always bring you impressive options to grow professionally.
Once you are done with your Chartered Accountant but you still feel that you need to study something else for a better career then you have come to the right place. If you are thinking of higher studies after CA then this post unveils best post qualification courses for CAs.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or ACCA
- This is a course that is recognized globally and gives you the convenience to practice in approximately 180 countries.
- This course opens the doors for CAs for various career opportunities on the international front.
- The important thing is that this course recognizes the CA qualifications which means out of 14 papers, a qualified CA has to sit for just 5 papers.
Chartered Financial Analyst or CFA
- If you are wondering what to do after becoming CA then CFA is a course that enhances the scope to analyze the financial statements.
- It is a globally recognized course that persists the curriculum of graduate level and therefore, one can enroll in it after completing graduation.
- It introduces to a CA, areas like Hedge Funding, Investment Banking, Portfolio Management etc.
Certified Information System Auditor or CISA
- It is a globally known Information System Audit based course offered by USA based ISACA.
- It is one of the best courses after CA as it exposes to risk-based information system.
- It is an internationally recognized course.
Diploma in Information System Audit or DISA
- This is a diploma course issued by ICAI and is designed for audit and system security.
- Only qualified CAs can appear for the exam of DISA
- It has become a mandatory part for those who wish to do Information System Audit or Bank Audit.
- It is termed to be one of the best career options after CA.
Post Qualification Courses by ICAI
Here are some of the courses that are offered by ICAI which can be opted for after completing CA:
- Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management
- Tax Management Course
- International Trade Laws and World Trade Organization
- Diploma in International Taxation
- Corporate Management Course
- Management Accountancy Course etc.
Other Related Articles Chartered Accountant
Chartered Accountant Salary in India
CA Articleship Registration Form
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions for Freshers
How to Become a CA (Chartered Accountant) in India
How to Become a Chartered Accountant After 12th
How do you Register for CA Articleship