In business, there are instances when the signing officer is removed. In such a scenario, it becomes very important on behalf of the businesses to inform their banks about the removal of the signing officer so that the bank can manage its process accordingly and no financial transactions can take place. Use the sample of letter notifying bank of removal of signing officer given below as a thread line to draft a personalized professional letter which contains all important instructions for the bank in context of the same.
Here is the template which can help you do the same….
Format of Letter Notifying Bank of Removal Of Signing Officer
52 3rd Block
27th November, 2014
1234 Park Avenue
Dear John Smith,
This is to inform that we have recently removed Mr. Leo Jackman, Finance Manager as a signing officer on our bank account no. 123/98765 with immediate effect. I request you not to honour any checks or any other account authorizations signed by him that bear a date on or after the date of this letter as he no longer enjoys the authority of signing any documents on behalf of our company.
I also request you to please update your records with the same.
Also note that all other signing officers, except the one mentioned above, as per your records, remain the same.
Top File Download:
- removal of bank signatory letter
- sample letter to bank for removal of signatory
- letter to the bank to remove a signatory
- letter to remove signer from bank account
- letter to remove signature from bank account
- letter to remove a signatory at the bank
- letter to bank informing employee removal
- letter removing authorized signer
- sample letter to remove signature from bank account
- demand letter to remove sign