Companies need to appoint accounting firms for financial audits of their accounts. They need professional chartered accountants to do the needful. Learn to write the formal intimation letter of auditor’s appointment to inform the company about its selection. Read through the format for creating your own letters of appointment which will help you draft a short and specific letter.
Here is the example of the intimation letter designed by professionals that helps you put across the information in a simple and easy manner.
Sample Intimation Letter of Auditor’s Appointment
Date: 29th November, 2014
M/s William & Associates
123 Silver Street,
Sub: Appointment as the Auditors of the Company
We are pleased to inform you that the at the Annual General Meeting of our firm on 30th May, 2014, the Members of the Company have agreed to appoint your accountancy firm as the Statutory Auditors of the Company. We further request you to hold office up to the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting on such remuneration as may be decided by the members.
You are requested to please confirm your acceptance for our further needful.
For Technocrats Pvt. Ltd.
Top File Download:
- draft letter to audiors for their appointment
- initimation letter for auditor appointment
- intimation date
- intimation letter draft sample
- intimation letter for come for meeting
- intimation to auditors for removal
- Letter format for intimation for seletion of Auditor
- letter to auditor for ratification
- should i respond to an auditor with information without any intimation from bank about appointment of auditor