One of the most common problems faced by every business is the problem related with overdue payments. As the accounts manager or owner of the company, you have to keep track of overdue payments and write formal letters requesting payment from time to time to manage the due payments in an organized and professional manner. You have to keep this letter very informative as it should contain all the details concerning the due payments.
Here is a professional sample of accounts receivable letter requesting payment. Use this template to create a perfect draft which can help you get your payments.
Accounts receivable letter template requesting payment
1234 Basil Street
23 Herald Apartments
Dear Mr. Smith,
Our records show that you have an outstanding balance of $ 2,122 with a due date of October 25th, 2015. The detail of the invoice is mentioned below:
Invoice No,: 12345
Invoice Date: September 25th, 2015
Invoice Amount: $ 2,112
As you are our new customer, we would like to bring to your notice again that we work on a 30 days policy which means that invoices are due for payments within 30 days of receipt.
In case, the amount has already been paid and sent then please disregard this notice and accept our apologies for inconvenience. Otherwise, please use the enclosed envelope to remit the payment by November 3rd, 2015. As per our written agreement, we will be compelled to charge 5% as interest for outstanding balance beyond this date.
Thanks for your cooperation. In case you have any questions related with the same, please feel free to get in touch with Amanda in our accounting department.
Related Other Accounts Templates
Top File Download:
- accounts receivable letter for payment
- accounts payable letters to customers
- accounts receivable letters to customers
- Addressing an accounts payable in a letter to contact me
- accounts receivable letter to customers owing money
- how to write a letter for write off of old recoverable and payable
- accounts receivable letter requesting payment
- account receivable request to bill
- accounts due accounts receivable letter