If you wish to open a bank account then to initiate the process, you must write a formal letter to the bank manager asking him to open your account. For that you must mention that what kind of an account you want to open with the bank along with other requirements. Do not forget to include necessary details in it. Once you have submitted all this, then it depends on the bank that long does it take to process your request.
If you also have such a need then here is an example template of letter for opening a bank account addressing the manager. Use this format to customize it as per your need and frame a formal draft request opening of the account. Make sure you include all details as mentioned in this sample.
Sample Letter for opening a bank account
22, Nicholas Street
The Branch Manager,
ABC City Bank
52 Park Street
Subject: Request for bank account opening
The purpose of writing this letter is to submit a formal request with your bank for opening a savings account. I am Adam Smith, a resident of New York and I wish to start a savings bank account with your reputed bank.
Please find my application form attached with the letter along with my photo identification proof, address proof and photographs as requested orally by your relationship manager. I request you to please do the needful to initiate the process as soon as possible.
Thanking in anticipation.
- Account Opening Application Form.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Photo Identification Proof.
Top File Download:
- write a letter to bank manager for open an account
- letter of resolution for a bank account
- letter of application for opening church account
- letter for opening a bank account for a club
- how to write to firms trust account letter
- how to write a letter asking to open a bank account with a bank
- how a organization write a confirmation letter to open a bank account
- confirmation letter request new group account
- club letter to the bank to open an account
- a sample of a letter opening account at the bank as social club