TDS or Tax Deduction at Source, as the name suggests, is a deduction from your salary or any other kind of income which is required to be deposited with the government within a specific period of time. For this TDS certificates are issued by the company to the employees or vendors or customer.
We have come up with a template sample of payment after TDS Deduction Letter Format to the customer/ dealer or vendor in India. Use this professionally drafted TDS Deduction Letter format in Word to use it for your company by downloading and customizing it.
Delight Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Sub: Deduction of TDS
This is to inform you that we have remitted your company an amount of INR 2,60,000/- via Cheque No. 78945 dated 08.02.2019 of Axis Bank towards CFS charges after deducting TDS at the rate of 2.266% which sums up to an amount of INR 6,000/-.
We hereby confirm that the above mentioned TDS will be paid to the government under FY 2018-19. We will soon be issuing the TDS certificate for the same in due course of time.
OUR PAN NO- ABC789
OUR TAN NO- XYZ789
Elite Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
Top File Download:
- tds deduction letter
- letter to bank for tds certificate
- letter format for wrong deduction of tds
- letter for tds deduction
- how to write TDS certificate
- how to write a letter to labour comissioner for our company tds certificates
- format of it declration for TDS in word
- format of declaration letter for tds deduction
- format letter for tds deduction
- TEMPLATE FORMAT FOR TDS DEDUCTION