Resolution of allotment of share is a document where the information regarding the share is presented under the supervision of the directors of a company. The allotment of share should maintain the provision set by the companies Act, 2013. The letter of allotment should mention some issues regarding the equity share of the concerned shareholder, which include the numbers of equity share, the nominal value of the share and the name of the shareholder. The form also presents some guidelines that state the director of the company can do every which are needed to make the resolution effective, of course maintaining the rules and regulation.
Top File Download:
- board resolution for allotment of shares letter for new share holder
- board resolution to regsiter anme of subscribers as shareholder
- Bord resolution for allotment of shares to subsceibers to memorandum format
- EGM RESOLUTION FORMAT FOR ALLOTMENT OF EQUITY SHARES TO EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS
- letter of allotment of shares format