Sample Draft Letter Template for appointment of Tax, Cost, Statuary or External Auditor in a public company in India in word / .doc. format.
(Letterhead of the Company)
M/s ABCD & Associates
Sub: Appointment as Statutory Auditor for the financial year 2013-14.
We are pleased to inform you that your firm has been appointed as Statutory Auditors of our Company for conducting the audit under Section 224 of the Companies Act, 1956, vide the resolution (reproduced below) passed at the 10th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders which was held on 30th September, 2013.
“RESOLVED THAT M/s ABCD & Associates Chartered Accountants (Firm Reg.no.————) be and is hereby appointed as the auditors of the company in place of the retiring auditors M/s PQRST & Associates Chartered Accountants (Firm Reg.no ———–) to hold the office of the auditors till the conclusion of the next annual general meeting on such remuneration as may be determined by the Board of directors of the company.”
We will be grateful if you would kindly intimate to ROC about your appointment in prescribed format and furnish us the SRN for future reference along with your acceptance of this appointment.
For Name of Co.
Top File Download:
- audit appointment letter
- appointment of auditor letter
- appointment letter to Auditor
- sample of auditors appointment letter
- format appointment letter for statutory auditor
- audit appointment notice
- letter to auditor specimen for appointment
- best auditor/accountant cover letter
- appointment letter of auditor for particular assignment
- appointment letter to audit fimrs