Tds statements processing

Discussion in 'TDS' started by bhargav, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. bhargav

    bhargav Member

    i received an intimation u/s 200A on demand for short deduction. I wish to revise my TDS return but when i am requesting for Consolidated Statement an error is coming that "Statement not available with TRACES". original statement was filed on 04/10/2012 and later it was revised two times after that. what should i do??

Share This Page