Returns filed in wrong itr 4 years back

Discussion in 'ITR' started by lavanya, Jan 3, 2014.

  1. lavanya

    lavanya Member

    I have filed IT returns in wrong ITR for the AY (2008-09). Since i have house loan i am supposed to file returns in ITR2 and they have not conisdered my home loan intrest amount and ask me to submit the arrear amount. Is there any facility to resubmit the returns in ITR 2. when I enquired the IT officer told me to pay the arrear, there no option for resubmi. Please help me.

Share This Page