Procedure for filing salary return when no form 16 issued

Discussion in 'ITR' started by naina, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. naina

    naina Member

    I received salary from an employer for part of the financial year 2012-13. As the basic exemption limit did not exceed, the employer neither deducted TDS nor issued Form 16 for the assessment year 2013-14. What is the way out to file my salary income tax return for the asst.year 2013-14, as I neither have salary slips nor Form 16 of the employer. Is there any way like Form 26AS ( substituting for Form 16A) for salaried employee ?

Share This Page