Form 112 querry

Discussion in 'Students Articleship' started by Surendra, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. Surendra

    Surendra Member

    I registered my self for CS executive, already undergoing my CA articleship. My question was do we need to submit any document regarding the course we joined ? eg. registration letter (CS) with Form 112 ? and any Fee ? any time limit ? Also any other document ? like articleship registration letter ? PS : Its not been 1 month yet from date of active registration of CS exe. please

Share This Page