Foreign employee

Discussion in 'TDS' started by saniya, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. saniya

    saniya Member

    AS of now, we are paying Commission on Sales made by the local person appointed in a Foreign Country on a Fixed basis + Certain percentage on Sales made to various parties. But as the same is accrues our liability as a Service Receiver for Service Tax and also on the other side, it accrues our liability for TDS also @ 20%. So, we are in a situation when on d one way we are required to pay 12.36% as a Service Tax and on the other side, we need to pay TDS @ 20%, which costs us more. So can we go ahead and enroll that person on our pay roll so that to avoid these tax liabilities and burden of costs?? Or is there any other alternative available to us for the same??

Share This Page