Articleship problem form no. 108 please help

Discussion in 'Students Articleship' started by varun, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. varun

    varun Member

    i have register for ca pcc in nov. 2007. so as per the schedule i have cpmpleted my articleship in march 2011.but i have forgot to file the form 108 because of some personal reason i have left the ca in between after may 11 attempt. now i want to continue the ca cource again but not want to do articleship again. but i have not connected with my ca firm in between time. so i want to file form 108 first and just want to ask what should be the procedure of filing the form and is their any other formality i have to complete for the period after march 2011 and till now because this is extra period of my articleship and whether this time should be consider as extra leave.

Share This Page