If you are not around and you need to withdraw money from bank then you can easily write a letter of request to withdraw cash. This is an authorization letter for bank transactions which you write to the bank manager authorizing someone else to withdraw and deposit money on your behalf. This is a letter of proof of proof that you have given permission to someone else to withdraw cash from your account. Authorization letters are drafted to avoid confusions and complications in transactions. They can be written for different purposes.
Here is an example sample of authorization letter to bank to withdraw money. Use this format for easy cash withdrawal by someone on your behalf.
Formal Authorization Letter to Bank for Money Withdrawal
55 Gulmohar Lane
The Branch Manager
Bandra West, Mumbai
I am writing in context with my account number 444-555-666 with your prestigious bank. I wish to authorize Mr. Adarsh Sharma, my brother to withdraw cash from my bank account in the month of December 2016 as I will not be in the country for this time. Therefore, I appoint Mr. Adarsh Sharma at 15, Richmond Apartments, Banda (E), Mumbai, as my representative over my account for this period to carry out bank transactions.
In case of any further information or query in this relation you can call me at 989898981.
Thanking in anticipation
Top File Download:
- sample letter to withdraw money from bank account
- authorization letter to deposit cash in bank
- application to bank manager for withdraw cash
- authorization letter to bank manager
- authorization letter for withdrawal slip sample
- authorization letter for bank withdrawal
- Authorisation letter to withdraw my money
- authorisation letter to submit demand draft in bank
- application letter to bank manager to withdraw money
- WriteApplication to bank manager withdraw