It so often happens that you lose your passbook. For this, you must write a formal letter to the bank manager asking him to issue you a duplicate passbook so that you can manage the records of the transaction of your account with ease. Know how to write a professional letter to the bank for issuance of duplicate passbook by using the sample given below. Make the best use of the example by customizing it as per your requirement. Make sure you don’t miss on any important like the name of the account holder along with the account number etc. Browse through the template given below for your reference.
Sample of Letter To The Bank For Issuance Of Duplicate Passbook
52 3rd Block
7th, November, 2014
1234 Park Avenue
Subject : Regarding issuance of duplicate passbook for A/c no. 023/12345
I, Anderson Thomas, maintain a saving bank account with your bank. My Savings Account Number is 02/12345. This is to inform you that have lost my passbook somewhere and despite all my efforts I could not find it. If it is necessary to report this loss to the police in an FIR then please keep me advised and I shall do so at once.
I request you to kindly issue me a duplicate passbook for my savings account so that I can manage my account with ease. You may debit the charges for the duplicate passbook in my saving account.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Top File Download:
- application to police station for lost of bank passbook
- general diary for lost bank passbook
- police diary for lost Bank Pass book
- write a missing letter of bank passbook to the police station
- bank application of pass book
- application of police station for lost pass book short letter
- Application lost of account pass book
- application for losting pass book of bank
- application for lost my bank passbook formate
- application for lost bank pass book